Community & Adult
MyCommunityEdPlus offers an easy-to-use online solution that will simplify the way you manage your Community and Adult Education programs, enabling you to save time and improve customer satisfaction.
From defining courses, creating catalogs, and tracking instructors to handling registrations and processing payments, MyCommunityEdPlus has you covered.
Enable Online Registrations
The same information you have in your printed catalogs is simply placed online. So, in addition to printing your catalogs, you also let members of your community access your course offerings via the Internet to browse for courses of interest, register, and pay. Call-in and handwritten registrations are easy to process with this complete management system.
User-friendly and Fast Online Course Registration
- Provide full-text natural-language searching capability
- Display easy-to-read dates and calendar
- Provide an interactive map of location(s)
- Display links to similar courses
- Register multiple family members at a time
- Share a course with friends by email, Twitter®, or Facebook®
- Request a course reminder email after enrolling in a course
With MyCommunityEdPlus, you have the flexibility you need when it comes to the details.
- Provide eye-catching course descriptions with images and video
- Manage discounts, adjustments, promo codes
- Track instructor information, course assignments, and contract details
- Manage class sizes and prerequisites
- Post course receipts
- Track supply expenses
- Manage instructor contracts
- Use built-in billing for organization discounts such as SCHA and UCARE
- Use accounting features including year-end tax statements and more