At Gab N Go Podcast, we like to tackle topics that may seem difficult or even intimidating and make it easy for our listeners to try new things in their department. Well, if you think hiring a videographer, writing and recording a voiceover, and getting a school full of students and staff to cooperate for a marketing video is out of the realm of possibility, then this episode is for you! Stefanie Giannini is the Assistant Director of Food & Nutrition Services at Marquardt School District 15 and she joins us to share how she created a marketing video that gave parents a behind-the-scenes look at “A Day in the Life of School Lunch.”
– A Day in the Life of School Lunch Video
– Marketing & Communications
– Utilizing talent within your district
– Follow Marquardt School District 15 Food and Nutrition Services on Facebook.
– Follow Gab ‘N Go Podcast on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
– Connect with Gab ‘N Go host, Liz Roesel, on LinkedIn.