A Healthy Return To School
As we work together to provide solutions for K-12 schools, we find this upcoming back-to-school season to be even more dependent on technology to help provide a safe, healthy environment for your students and staff. We have the tools to assist your team in their efforts to follow CDC recommendations for topics like:
- Meals in the classroom
- Managing student traffic flow, service lines and more!
We will also go over tools for cashless and/or touchless payments such as:
- Apple Pay
- Student tracking
- Access control and more!
This webinar has already happened. If you would like to get a copy of the recording, please email our K-12 Marketing Manager, Amanda Correa.
Our popular webinar series offers tutorials and feature descriptions with real-world applications,
presented by Horizon Software community members and expert partners.
Decreasing Germs + Increasing Participation: Prepping for a Fall Return Online
Now is the perfect time to take a look at how you’re going to prep for a safe return in the Fall.
Learn about how you can follow social distancing suggestions by offering:
- Virtual open houses & orientations
- Prepayments school fees & activities
- A cashless lunch line
- Clear & concise marketing to parents
- Managing all of your events/programs in one location – online
We’ll cover a variety of topics on this webinar that will have you feeling more comfortable with the new normal… and give you some ideas to feel excited & ready to return to school this Fall.
Supporting Emergency Feeding Programs with Technology
We’re at a point where every resource, every second, and every penny counts – this is when technology matters most.
- Join us to learn quick and easy ways to get the job done faster, using the technology you already have.
- See what other programs are doing to serve kids faster, even while under the pressure of COVID-19.
- Gain insight on best practices for pushing through emergency situations.
Break free from the chains of your desktop and get to work, where the work is! Check out how much more efficient you can be when you’re able to do inventory anywhere… even the freezer!
Reasons to join us:
- Learn about how we protect the counts you’ve collected, even in the event of a network drop!
- See how we help prevent duplicate entries
- Check out how much money you’ll be saving on paper waste
- Get back the time spent on entering multiple pack sizes and more!
From line speed to access control, check out how easy it is to implement finger scanning biometrics in your schools!
Reasons to join us:
- Improve parent satisfaction with less stress on their young students to remember their student ID #
- Increase efficiency in the lunch room with a faster checkout process
- See how this smarter technology can be used in other parts of the school as well!
The future has never looked brighter for Horizon customers. Join us for a preview of what Horizon School Technology is all about, and check out the exciting advancements we’ve made to help improve operational efficiency and service in school nutrition.
Reasons to join us:
- Learn about the updated tools for serving students, faster
- Check out our latest product innovations for Mobile Inventory + Mobile Receiving
- Discover how you can gain accuracy and accountability in vendor product data
- Take a look at what you can do with KPI/Data Analytics you’ve only dreamed about
You will leave this webinar excited about the future of your program!
#ANC19 Session: Free Digital Tools to Bring Your Marketing to Life
This session was so much fun at the School Nutrition Association’s 2019 Annual National Conference, that we brought it back a webinar. Horizon K-12 Marketing Manager Liz Roesel presents this crash course of nine marketing tools that will help you better market your program and engage customers.
You will see how to easily create professional graphics, videos, memes, and gifs in minutes using these tools: Texting Story, Talking Pet, meme generators, Giphy, Boomerang, iMovie (iOS), Photo Slideshow (Android), screen recording and Canva.
We move fast, but have a lot of fun!
Tips to Keep Your Hardware and Equipment School-Ready
Horizon Software’s Kevin Case and Vulcan’s K-12 Ambassador Mike Burke share their favorite tips and tricks to manage your fixed assets.
Preventing Shrinkage for School Nutrition Programs
The Ingredients for Tasty Promotions